1. The Promoter of the Interflora ‘2016 Mother’s Day Facebook Timeline Competition’ (“The Promotion”) is Interflora Australian Unit Limited (“Interflora Australia”) 4-12 St Edmonds Road, Prahran Victoria 3181.
2. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
4. The Promotion is open to Australian residents where the delivery address is within Australia.
5. No purchase is required to enter.
6. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 27 April 2016 at 9:00am AEST and closes on Thursday 5 May 2016 at 11:59:59am AEST (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must like the Interflora Australia Facebook page, like the promotional post and answer the promotional question by commenting on the post.
8. Entries in any other form are not permitted.
9. Entrants are permitted to enter once.
10. Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
11. Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
12. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
14. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Interflora Australia.
15. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
16. Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.Entry content
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a. Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
b. Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
c. Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
18. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
20. There will be one prize winner.
21. The winner of the Promotion will be announced on Thursday 5 May, 2016 at 3:00pm AEST on the Interflora Australia Facebook page.
22. The most creative entry will be deemed the prize winner.
23. Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Interflora Australia Facebook page if they win.
24. Winners will also be tagged in the promotional post on Thursday 5 May, 2016.
25. Once notified, winners agree to respond in a timely manner with address and delivery details so that delivery can be arranged.
26. If the winner has not responded by 10.00AM AEST Friday 6 May, 2016, a new prize winner will be chosen in their place.
Prizes and claiming prizes
27. There is one prize to be won.
28. The prize winner will choose from one of the following four prize options:
a) ‘Gwen’: an arrangement in a ceramic container, valued at $74.50 (not including $11 delivery).
b) ‘Reese: an arrangement in a glass vase, valued at $100.50 (not including $11 delivery).
c) ‘Heidi’: a bouquet in a fishbowl vase, valued at $91.50 (not including $11 delivery).
d) ‘Selma’: a petite box arrangement, valued at $63.50 (not including $11 delivery).
29. After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
30. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferable.
31. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the prize.
32. Employees and Directors of Interflora Australia or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
c. De-facto spouse
d. Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
q. First cousin
33. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
a. For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned
b. If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
c. If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Interflora Australia’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
35. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
©2016 all rights reserved