The beauty of the pun is in the guilty giggles it draws. So bad that they’re good, have a big old belly laugh with these Top 10 Nature Puns.
1. The raisin wined about how he couldn't achieve grapeness.
2. When kissing flowers, tulips are better than one.
3. The apple crossed the street because he wanted to get to the other cider the road.
4. What kind of tree grows on your hand? A palm tree.
5. What do you call a stolen yam?
A hot potato.
6. After winter, the trees are relieved.
7. When I bought some flowers the nursery owner gave me some insects to help with the pollination. She said they were freebees.
8. What kind of socks does a gardener wear?
9. What did the banana do when it saw the monkeys?
10. When vegetables want to converse with petunias, they use a cell phone and cauliflower.
©2016 all rights reserved