1. The Promoter of the 2016 #LoveMum Mother’s Day Competition (“The Promotion”) is Interflora Australian Unit Limited (“Interflora Australia”) 4-12 St Edmonds Road, Prahran Victoria 3181.
2. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
4. The Promotion is open to Australian residents 18 years and over only, where the residential address is within Australia.
5. No purchase is required to enter.
6. The Promotion commences on Monday 11 April 2016 at 9:00am AEST and closes on Tuesday 26 April 2015 at 11:59:59am AEST (“Promotional Period”)
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must “Like” the Interflora Australia Facebook page and complete the entry form.
8. Entries in any other form are not permitted.
9. Entrants are permitted to enter once.
10. Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
11. Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
12. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
14. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Interflora Australia.
15. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
16. Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a. Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
b. Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
c. Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
18. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
20. There will be one grand prize winner.
21. The Winner of the Promotion will be announced on Tuesday 26 April at 3:00pm AEST on the Interflora Australia Facebook page.
22. The most creative entry will be deemed the grand prize winner.
23. Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Interflora Australia Facebook page if they win.
24. The Winner will also be notified by email at the end of the Promotional Period on Tuesday 26 April 2016.
25. Once notified by email, the winner agrees to respond in a timely manner
26. If the Winner has not responded to the notification email by Monday 2 May 2016, a new prize winner will be chosen in their place.
Prizes and claiming prizes
27. There is one grand prize to be won.
28. The grand prize is valued at A$11,000.00 and made up of the following:
a. 2 x Economy Class Return Flights (including flight associated taxes) from the Winner's nearest Australian capital city to Honolulu, Hawaii
b. 5 nights twin-share accommodation at The Sheraton Waikiki with full daily breakfast for two and return transfers
c. A$4,000 in spending money, to pay for or be put towards on- ground expenses including The Sheraton Resort Fee (approx. U$157 payable directly to the hotel at the end of stay)
29. Once the Winner has responded to the prize notification email, the Promoter will forward the winner on to a designated Travel Agent who will coordinate the travel and accommodation component of the prize.
30. The A$4,000 component of the prize will be awarded to the Winner by EFT transfer to the Winner’s nominated bank account once travel component of prize is booked.
31. The Winner will have a 7 month period from date of prize notification in which to redeem the Prize.
32. The Winner’s desired travel dates must be communicated to the designated Travel Agent of the Promoter’s choice within 21 days of winning the prize.
33. The Winner is responsible for organising and paying for their own return transportation to the airport in their capital city.
34. The Prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
35. The Prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals (other than breakfast provided by The Sheraton Waikiki), taxes (other than those included in the price of the ticket), ancillary cost, gratuities, internal transportation, tours, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and their companion.
36. All travel activities such as tours, spa packages or restaurants reservations are the responsibility of the Winner.
37. Prize travel is subject to the General Conditions of Carriage of the applicable airline. It is the responsibility of the Winner to check with the Department of Foreign Affairs regarding possible Travel Warnings to a Country or Countries they and their Travel companion will be travelling to.
38. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. Flights are subject to capacity control, and availability may be limited particularly around peak times such as school holidays.
39. Airline tickets for the prize must be redeemed at the same time, for the same flights, travelling to and from the same locations. If the winner is unable to use both tickets at the same time they will forfeit the additional ticket and no compensation will be given in lieu. Any changes or costs incurred once the tickets have been issued will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
40. If the Prize cannot be provided for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize to the same value and nature.
41. The Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any of the Prize.
42. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any part of the Prize.
43. Travel insurance is not included in the Prize. The Promoter highly recommends that the Winner purchases travel insurance.
44. Visitors to the USA will need to apply for a Visa Waiver via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) or a visa as required, prior to travelling to the United States. This is the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion, and will be made at the Winner’s own expense. The Winner and their travel companion must possess a valid passport with minimum 6 months validity (with 4 free pages) as at the time of travel. Failure to comply with both requirements will result in a forfeit of the travel component of the prize.
45. Employees and Directors of Interflora Australia or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
c. De-facto spouse
d. Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
q. First cousin
46. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
47. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
a. For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned
b. If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
c. If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Interflora Australia’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
48. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
49. This Promotion is covered by the Laws of Victoria.
ERROR - UNABLE TO LOAD CONTROL : ~/uc/popularproducts.ascx
©2017 all rights reserved